May 21, 2019
Do you think you need to be “perfect’ in order to serve your
clients with integrity as a coach? Do you have the desire to serve
others but don’t yet feel confident in your own transformation? The
health/fitness coaching industry is changing. If you’re a coach
that wants to help your clients dig into their feelings,
unconscious patterns, and reasoning for not doing what they know
they are supposed to be doing, this episode is for you.
Today's guest is Samantha Skelly. Sam is my magical unicorn
fairy friend, and she’s one of the biggest visionaries I’ve ever
met. She’s constantly connecting to her higher purpose and bringing
that shit back down to earth. If you guys don’t know Sam, she’s the
owner and creator of Hungry for Happiness,
and she’s essentially creating a new sector of coaching. Sam is
bringing people into higher levels of consciousness with their
coaching so they can serve their clients with what they really
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
shift in the health and fitness industry
- Understanding our patterns and
feelings of unworthiness
- Separating health and fitness
- Putting on the “everything is great”
- Valuing mental health over body
- Attaching worthiness to the way you
- Thinking you need to be perfect to serve others
- Coaching still being a new industry
- Therapy vs. coaching
- Committing to your own personal
to determine if you are in integrity
- Confidence in line with integrity
being able to replace human connection
- Emotions driving behavior
the coaching industry is going
pain is a portal to truth
- Observing vs. identifying with your
- Holding onto identities we have
IMPORTANT MOMENTS +
What is happening with the health and fitness industry right now?
What shift is happening?
How do people going from thinking about fitness into
- 14:00- Do you need to look a certain way or be
a certain way to be a fitness coach or serve others?
- 16:00- Can you dig into the feeling of being a
fraud and not being healed in order to serve others? What does it
mean to coach?
- 19:00- Let’s dig into some specifics on how to
determine if you’re in integrity or not?
- 27:00- Let’s talk about the current state of
the coaching industry and where we are going
- 40:00- How can someone become the type of coach
we talked about in this podcast?
- 43:00- If you could leave our listeners with
one statement, what would it be?